The term ‘TMCo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 20 Verona Avenue, Southbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 3JW. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
"As always the work was carried out to a high standard and service excellent. I would thoroughly recommend TMCo."
Customer in Christchurch
"Really good service. Could not believe how quick the patio was cleaned , looks brand new."
Customer in Bournemouth
"Outstanding service with an excellent result."
Customer in Salisbury
"Work done by two young men who definitely deserve to succeed. I was impressed by all they did. They have invested in some really good equipment."
Customer in New Milton
"The company was very easy to deal with and replied speedily to initial enquiry. Quoted speedily and clearly and arranged for work to be done when convenient to us. Very satisfied with the end product - very tidy workers."
Customer in Wimbourne
"TMCo saved us thousands on a replacement drive! It looks better than new and is now water proof, resistant to oil stains and weed growth!"
Customer in Bournemouth